As a class you will collaboratively set up a dedicated tumblr to house final project presentations. Once the tumblr is up and the design template agreed upon, you will each create a post to present your project.
This is your page to present your final work and any contextualizing information (links, etc) as you see fit. When ready, I'll create a widget to the tumblr and place it in this blog's sidebar :)
Depending on the nature of your project, your post may include documentation and/or a 'demo' of the project itself:
- title of your project
- images: documentation; installation; mock-ups
- embedded video; actual projects and/or demos
- explanatory text/s: should be concise but thorough explanations/descriptions. Include specifications for your 'ideal' project if it can't be realized here and now
- links to source material; specimens; resources; research
- short artist bio; links to your website, blog or any other relevant sites (social media?)
This tumblr, your individual posts, choice of documentation, editing, text, content, overall design and functionality will be an important extension of your actual projects, and hence is important. Treat it as a showcase for your work.