Selected features of interest in the September/October 2007 issue:
- From the President: Common Ground: Can archaeologists and museums work together?, by C. Brian Rose
- Destination: We asked pioneering archaeoastronomer Anthony Aveni of Colgate University to name his favorite overlooked site
- Feature: A tangled journey home: Priceless artifacts return to Italy and Greece, but their histories remain lost, by Eti Bonn-Muller and Eric A. Powell.
- Museums: Ancient Americans (The Field Museum)
- Insider: The once and future Maya, by David Freidel [online version is an abstract]
- Letter from Peru: Mystery circles of the Andes, by Roger Atwood [online version is an abstract]