Image: Nancy Spero at A.I.R., back in the day. Via ON AIR blog
ALL WOMEN ARTISTS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE
111 Front Street
A.I.R. Gallery invites you to participate in an invitational holiday exhibition of small works, Generations VII, December 2nd- January 3rd 2010. The exhibition includes a silent auction. Sales will benefit participating artists and A.I.R. Gallery. 60% of the proceeds of each work will be paid to the artist within one month after the close of the exhibition. The remaining 40% of sales will support the A.I.R. Fellowship Program for Emerging and Underrepresented Artists. Please join this biennial celebration of art made by women!
ENTRY FORM POSTMARK DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 22ND, 2009 To reserve space in this exhibition, please fill out and return PART ONE of the registration form with your handling fee of $40 by Sunday November 22,2009. Please make payment to cash, credit or check.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Ready to hang wall works in all media will be accepted. No pedestals and no freestanding floor works. Limit: one piece per artist. SIZE LIMITATIONS: Not to exceed 14" in any dimension, including the frame.
DELIVERY OF WORK: Work must be delivered IN PERSON between 12 pm and 6 pm on Monday November 30th or between 8 am and 12 pm on Tuesday December 1st.
EVENTS: The Opening Reception for Generations VII will be held on Thursday, December 3rd 6 pm to 8 pm. A Holiday Party and Auction Viewing with hors d'ouvre and refreshments will be held on Friday, December 4th from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
Click HERE for more information and the entry form for Generations VII!
111 Front Street • #228 • Brooklyn, NY 11201 • phone 212.255.6651 • fax 212.255.6653